A way for our kids to stay close even though they are miles away from each other.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Super Bowl
the super bowl was awesome! I can't believe the Packers won! I made a Packers necklace,and wore green. Soon can you send something to me. I can't wait tell JUNE!!!PEACE.
Kean and Reed try to stay in touch as much as they can even though they are miles apart. They try to talk to each other on the phone and keep each other up-to-date, but it can be hard because they are both involved in so much. So Heather and I decided we would start a blog that the boys would do back and forth to each other. I guess it is the 21st centuries way of pen-pals. I am hoping they will look back on this one day and enjoy what they did. It will also be wonderful to see how each other grows in their abilities. We are not going to type or edit for them. We are just going to let them be. We will help with pictures when needed.
We hope they enjoy it and I know we will enjoy following it!
No comments:
Post a Comment